[VPN] Intel LanRover Question

Matt Ballou mballou at VIISAGE.COM
Fri Feb 14 10:33:33 EST 2003

Hello All,
	I have a question about passing VPN  Clients through an Intel LanRover Gateway plus Firewall.
The firewall is setup as a NAT and is running version 6.70 firmware.

We have a client that connects to their customers via vpn clients (cisco, nortel, microsoft). Until about a year ago, they were not using a NAT firewall and were using Pubic IP's. We were able to get the PPTP to pass through the firewall using One to One NAT. However, the L2TP/IPSEC does not seem to pass through even with UDP 500 outbound open (trying UDP Encapsulation).  Perhaps I am missing something in the setup...an ACL?

Sincerely,
Matt