[VPN] Speaking of Pseudo-VPNs

Richard Ginski rginski at co.pinellas.fl.us
Fri Feb 14 11:07:11 EST 2003

This may shed some light. I found this:

http://www.centior.nl/images/CSG%20Centior.ppt

>>> Tina Bird <tbird at precision-guesswork.com> 02/13/03 05:34PM >>>
I've been asked a couple of questions recently about the Citrix Secure ICA
protocol.  Man, there's not much on line about it.  Does anyone have
information on encryption algorithms or authentication (in particular,
does it support client-side and server-side authentication)?

thanks -- tbird

--
I, on the other hand, do not work. I enjoy the slothful life of an artist,
and while away the hours in meaningless aesthetic pursuits punctuated by

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com