[VPN] IPSEC or PPTP over Nextel Packetstream Gold

Jac jac_des_vert at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 15:49:44 EDT 2003

Are you stuck with the VPN 3000? My understanding
Nextel is currently testing Nortel Contivity platform
for their mobile VPN offering. Should be available in
Q4. I know they have a wireless IPSec client that may
give you the solution you need.

Maybe you can ask about that and see what they are
offering.

Jac