p2p dbus changes for hostap-1.0?
flavio.ceolin at profusion.mobi
Fri Feb 10 14:14:48 EST 2012
2012/2/10 Angie Chinchilla <angie.v.chinchilla at intel.com>:
> On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 16:40 -0200, Flávio Ceolin wrote:
>> I agree with Angie, it's really necessary we have a decision before the rc3.
>> In case of these changes are accepted, it's possible to send another patch
>> doing the same for other interfaces like P2PDevice during the rc3 ?
> I'd like to see the interface as consistent as possible. I would prefer
> not to take your first patch (for hostap-1.0) unless I also have a
> second patch for P2PDevice as well. I also need to submit a patch to
> redo the p2p group properties, if we go this route.
> It's kind of last minute, I know, but it's an opportunity to get the
> interface where we want it before it makes it into a release and is
> harder to change.
I see what you mean and i think you are completely right.
I did not create the second patch yet just because the first
one was not flagged as ok. If these changes receive a r+
I can provide the changes for the P2PDevice until tuesday late.
More information about the HostAP