p2p dbus changes for hostap-1.0?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sat Feb 11 04:49:34 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 05:48:26PM +0000, Chinchilla, Angie V wrote:
> Is there a decision regarding the proposed p2p dbus changes?

Since no one complained about the change in the interface, I applied the
patch now.

> If we want these changes to make it into hostap-1.0 we need to get the
> patches written/submitted/reviewed/picked up soon, because rc3 is in 5
> days and only critical fixes will be picked up from that point on.

I did not add the intended-for: hostap-1 tag, but I agree that 1.0
should really have matching interface here, so please pull commit
3f6e50ac282bbcb4be137023316543bd232ba350 there.

I would also agree with it being reasonable to split P2PDeviceProperties
similarly. I would assume P2P group Properties would fall in similar
category for that matter.