p2p dbus changes for hostap-1.0?
angie.v.chinchilla at intel.com
Fri Feb 10 13:55:44 EST 2012
On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 16:40 -0200, Flávio Ceolin wrote:
> I agree with Angie, it's really necessary we have a decision before the rc3.
> In case of these changes are accepted, it's possible to send another patch
> doing the same for other interfaces like P2PDevice during the rc3 ?
I'd like to see the interface as consistent as possible. I would prefer
not to take your first patch (for hostap-1.0) unless I also have a
second patch for P2PDevice as well. I also need to submit a patch to
redo the p2p group properties, if we go this route.
It's kind of last minute, I know, but it's an opportunity to get the
interface where we want it before it makes it into a release and is
harder to change.
More information about the HostAP