implementing new eap method

Chanthearith HUON chanthearith.huon at telecom-sudparis.eu
Fri Aug 22 12:03:31 EDT 2008

Dear Jouni Malinen,

I am a student from Télécom-sudparis. I am now developing eap-ehash for
wpa_supplicant.
I read your implementation page
"http://hostap.epitest.fi/wpa_supplicant/devel/eap_module.html".

Little story about my implementation:
We have now have server freeRadius whose eap_ehash is already
implemented, patched and run well with xsupplicant.
Now, we decided to implement the ehash in wpa_supplicant.

I would like to implement directly ehash to the wpa_supplicant. I have
tried the source codes
http://hostap.epitest.fi/releases/wpa_supplicant-0.5.10.tar.gz and tried
to compile in eclipse but it didnt work.

For this reason, i would like to know your suggestion?
How to be able to debug, test and compile my new module in
wpa_supplicant with eclipse with actual freeradius server (freeradius
1.1.6)? which source wpa_supplicant codes to download, procedure...

Best regards,
Thierry