WPS support in wpa_supplicant

Chuck Tuffli CTuffli at dspg.com
Tue Aug 5 00:28:56 EDT 2008

I posted (*) a patch against version 0.5.10 of the supplicant and a brief document describing how to build and use WPS. Which wireless device do you want to use? The biggest missing piece is the device driver needs to pass the WPS IE from probe responses to the supplicant's driver. If you are interested in adding this support, I'd be happy to describe the type of change you'd need to do.

---chuck

* http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=234447