WPS support in wpa_supplicant

Raghavendra s.raghu at samsung.com
Tue Aug 5 00:06:26 EDT 2008

Hi All,

   I saw in some places discussion about WPS patches for wpa_supplicant. Also in one of the discussions Jouni has mentioned the he had removed WPS support in wpa_supplicant due to legal threat from his previous employer.

 Can any one let me know whether any recent versions of wpa_supplicant supports WPS?
If  not please let me know how easy it is to implement WPS in wpa_supplicant and also which documents/drafts I should refer to implement WPS in wpa_supplicant.

-Raghu.