help for error after changing mode

YAN HE yanhe at louisiana.edu
Fri Aug 3 11:09:58 EDT 2007

Hi, Timur,

Actually I forgot to activate the interface. In my tests before, I ran "dhclient wlan0", so the interface was turned on by "dhclient". This time I do not want to use dhcp, but I forgot to run "ifconfig wlan0 up". So I met those strange problems. After I ran "ifconfig wlan0 up" told by Kelly, the problem was gone.

Thanks for you two.
YAN