help for error after changing mode

Kelly Hogan kshogan at nomadisp.com
Fri Aug 3 10:53:04 EDT 2007

This will reset the firmware, so all settings of power, etc will have
to be reset.  Also note that with 0.4.9 this command will hang the
card and cause a kernel panic on 2.6.11 and above if issued too many
times in succession.  Usually not an issue, But a few thousand resets
and it will do it.

Good luck...