Help on hostp acting as RADIUS Server

Preethi Mohan preethi.kp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:30:11 EDT 2007

Thanks Jouni for the information.But I need some more info.

My scenario is like this.I have a single instance of hostap that acts  both
as authenticator & radius server.I want the authenticator to use an external
radius server not the internal eap server.Is it possible for this
authenticator to use its inbuilt RADIUS server for authentication.

Can you please help me out.

Thanks & Regards
Preethi