Having problem on wpa_supplicant with EAP-TTLS

Paul-Henri Gauzence de Lastours gauzence at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:48:41 EDT 2006

Hi Jouni,

I'm using wpa_supplicant-0.4.8.
On the bridge on which I'm working, there are two ethernet interfaces. I
think the problem doesn't come from the bridge, because as I said in a
The version of OpenSSL is 0.9.7j, the latest for branch 0-9-7 (4th may
2006), and I'm working on ARM9 with a 2.6.10 kernel.
According to what you say, the problem should come from OpenSSL, so I'm
gonna have a look on it.

Here's the content of .config file (only the uncommented lines, all others
are set to default):

# Driver interface for wired Ethernet drivers
CONFIG_DRIVER_WIRED=y

# Enable IEEE 802.1X Supplicant (automatically included if any EAP method is
# included)
CONFIG_IEEE8021X_EAPOL=y

# EAP-MD5 (automatically included if EAP-TTLS is enabled)
CONFIG_EAP_MD5=y

# EAP-MSCHAPv2 (automatically included if EAP-PEAP is enabled)
CONFIG_EAP_MSCHAPV2=y

# EAP-TTLS
CONFIG_EAP_TTLS=y

# Include control interface for external programs, e.g, wpa_cli
CONFIG_CTRL_IFACE=y

# Select configuration backend:
# file = text file (e.g., wpa_supplicant.conf)
CONFIG_BACKEND=file