WPA_CLI: Difficulty switching from 1connection to another
George S. Lockwood
gslockwood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:40:49 EDT 2006
Using Wpa_sup and cli 5.4 for Windows, I haven't (don't know the procedure?)
to connect to a network then disconnect and connect to another:
I have a config file with 3 or 4 network "profiles" all disabled=1.
1. I start wpa_sup. And it initializes properly (I think).
2. I start wpa_cli (no parms). I indeed have a connection between the
2; I sucessful send commands to the sup via the cli app.
3. I can successfully enable on of the networks and get it to
connect. I believe I do the following:
1. list the networks
2. enable the one I want
3. select the one I want (not sure the difference between enable
4. Then I disconnect.
5. Trying to repeat the substeps of Step 3. to connect to a different
network (or the same again) doesn't establish the connection.
I must be leaving out a step or the procedure is incorrect from the start.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the HostAP