promiscuous mode only, using hostAP.

Dan Searle dan at adelix.com
Tue May 17 06:55:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure about the behavior of hostap exactly, but with 802.11 it
only makes sense to have an Access Point in promisc. mode.

Dan....

--

Dan Searle
Adelix Ltd

Any views expressed in this email communication are those
of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of a member of Adelix Ltd.  Adelix Ltd. does not
represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors or
interference.