Unstable of AP

Yong Chu Eu (Ñî×ÓÓÓ) ceyong at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 05:24:00 EDT 2005

I have Home Agent(HA-also AP) and Mobile Host(MH).MH try to connect to HA
throught wireless environment,At first my MH associate with HA can ping6
HA, later when i change essid from HA to other domain, later change back
and associate with HA,its fail to ping6?

its is because of signal power problem of AP? or another thing else.

I am using 3com Air connect with HOSTAP 0.2.6 on MH(managed mode) and
HA(master mode)

Ô¸ÄúÓÀÔ¶ÐÒ¸££¬¿ìÀֺͰ²Ïê Happy & Healthy Always ! ^_^ !
¸öÈ˺ͷðѧÍøÒ³ Homepage:ceyong.alturl.com
ICQ:16994867/ Yahoo Messenger ID:ceyong
MSN Messenger:ceyong at hotmail.com