wpa supplicant porting

alfred hitch alfred.hitch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:58:52 EDT 2005

eureka eureka -;))

LOL,

ok finally I could figure out  .

I didnt had proto=WPA hardcoded and so things were reaching / hitting
RSN pieces of supplicant code.

Can someone explain, why is this so necessary, and how come no step of
tls  failed, neither did 4 way handhake (atleast  with my own
company's AP) ..
at what stage / or is it also, ever exchanged that this is WPA and not
RSN intended

2) documentation for supplicant says all over that proto field will
default to RSN WPA ..so how does it works, how does it switches blah
blah ..

anyways, finally it worked and I am happy enough to have a round of beer(s)
-:)

Cheers,
Alfred