Wpa_supplicant, Debian Meets Web Page

Gary Vollink lq at corvu.com
Wed Dec 21 11:06:30 EST 2005

Hi,

I wrote and posted a web page for the use of two friends of mine.  Now,
if one were to type in "wpa debian" into Google - my page gets top
listing, and it's had more than 1000 hits so far this month.  So, before
the information I wrote does (more?) damage, could somebody (or many of
you) please look it over, and make sure it's not suggesting anything
particularly stupid?

  http://vollink.com/gary/deb_wifi.html

See, I'm happy to help, but realized that if something I'm suggesting is
somehow against best practices (etc), that I could be doing more harm
than good.

(If you wish to reply directly, please use the Email address at the
bottom of the web page - otherwise, I will continue to monitor this list
for any critiques).

Thank you,
Gary Allen Vollink