dhcp question?

Jeff Sadowski jeff_sadowski at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 02:30:51 EST 2005

Seems you misunderstood me.
 dhcp is going on. But it is going on before I expect it to. I have no problem obtaining a dhcp address. I'm trying to figure out what is getting the dhcp address. I stopped running dhclient but I notice that I get an ipaddress.
 is wpa_supplicant getting an ip address? and why? should it be? shouldn't I have to run dhclient or dhcpcd after wpa_supplicant connects? because I don't need to. I notice that I already have a dhcp address.

Nan Sun <suntim1981 at gmail.com> wrote: Thank you from you reply. But ,It seems not to dhcp problems.I have
configure EAP-TTLS/TLS/PEAP with hostapd and madwifi successfully. I
can get IP address. I use Odyssey Client under Windows XP with SP1.

http://mail.yahoo.com