(almost working!) Problems with wpa_supplicant and Linksys WPC54G + WPA EAP-TTLS

Dan Parsons dparsons at pioneer-pra.com
Mon Dec 20 18:02:29 EST 2004

Okay, I have made progress! It is now working to the point that my
radius server is receiving packets from the access point I'm trying to
connect to... the only problem is that it's not sending a password!

Mon Dec 20 15:00:45 2004 : Auth: Login incorrect: [prauser/<no
User-Password attribute>] (from client aironet1-oc port 273 cli
000c.412c.255d)

My wpa_supplicant.conf file looks like the below. What am I doing wrong?

#ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
#ctrl_interface_group=0
ap_scan=1

network={