hostapd cvs 07-12-2004 Broken??

Steve st3v3 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 7 08:23:45 EST 2004

Hi Jouni
It seems that the current build for hostapd is broken.
I notice the changes to the configuration file ".config"
The one of interest to me is for CONFIG_EAP_TLS.
Im using free radius for external authentication.(EAP/TLS) so want
EAP/TLS set to n.( because I dont want to use the internal
authenticator) Is this correct for using freeradius as an external
authenticatior.? the Makefile requires files from WPA_supplicant.
In either case hostapd will NOT build standalone
In order to build hostapd it must now link against WPA supplicant??
This is different from the previous release.
Is this behaviour correct.?

Regards
	Steve
--