Hostap AP - Netgear MA 701 Connect problems

Keyser Soze keyser.soze at a1.net
Thu Sep 11 03:50:11 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am using hostap on my advantech 5820 with an PCMCIA Adapter + Netgear
401 PCMCIA Card. For my two laptops everything works fine, now I bought
myself a Pocketpc (ipaq 2210) and a Compactflash WLAN Card ( Netgear MA
701). The card finds the ap and in the logs I also see the assoc entry,
but the card never gets an ipadr. I am using my AP as DHCP Server and
the communication is protected with 128Bit WEP.
The card itself is working, I tested it in a different AP. The logentry
also has an entry I don't understand assoc ... (OK, Old Aid) ... what
does that mean?

Thanks in Advance

Paul Vanovertveld

----------------------
Paul Vanovertveld
Vienna, Austria
Europe
derstand assoc ... (OK, Old Aid) ... what
does that mean?<br>
Thanks in Advance <br>
Paul Vanovertveld<br>
Paul Vanovertveld<br>