[VPN] Cisco Concentrator Timeout for Windows XP VPN client

Savage, Elijah elijah_savage at reyrey.com
Mon Feb 3 22:23:37 EST 2003

You are going to find yourself on a witch hunt here, I went through this for
months. Using Microsoft products they are just to chatty. Then you will have
saavy users get around it, mainly by just opening up outlook on the desktop
communicating with the server. Or with IM programs all types of things.

If anyone has successfully implemented this please let me know.