Ang: [VPN] Application timeouts over VPN...HELP!

hakan.palm at generic.se hakan.palm at generic.se
Thu Apr 3 16:37:28 EST 2003

Mike,

have you tried tweaking the timers in the firewalls? Usually you can
modify the idletime a firewall allows before considering a TCP-session
stale and closes it.

I do believe you can change the relevant settings for FW-1 in the
object.C file. I guess there's a spiffy knob somewhere in the GUI you
kan fiddle with otherwise...

HTH
/Palm

	Mike.Hancock at sourcemed.net