[VPN] End to End VPNs and iterated tunnels

puja puja.puri at cdac.ernet.in
Wed Apr 2 23:37:02 EST 2003

hello list

I have an IPSec implementation with me. I am trying to set up a
End-to-End VPN. The scenerio is like this:

I want to set up ESP tunnel mode between G1 and G2 and AH transport
between C1 and C2, at the same time. (Both these policies are
currently working independently but not working when configured together )

How should be the configuration done in this scenerio ? Does gateway
need to know that the clients are doing some IPSec processing ?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Puja Puri