[vpn] vpn question

Tina Bird tbird at precision-guesswork.com
Wed Jan 23 09:39:35 EST 2002

I feel obliged to point out that the totally
rockin' InfoExpress solution runs on a variety
of UNIX boxes, not just Windows systems.  The
server, that is; clients are available for
various Win flavors, Linux, Solaris, and sometimes
Machintoshes.

The main win in my book for their product is that
it's >not< IPsec -- which is often a problematic
set of protocols for remote access VPN users.  It's
TCP-based and really easy to use inside a firewalled
or NAT'ted environment.

tbird

"I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                Anya, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Log Analysis: http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html