[vpn] Netscreen and dynamic IP

Morris, Jason jmorris at graycary.com
Tue Jan 22 18:51:37 EST 2002

Franco,

     We do exactly this with roughly 250 home users right now.  The remote
device is configured as if it were a dial-up client, so the connection is
one way.  It is an expensive solution but fast and reliable.  There is also
the benefit of not needing to support an IPSec client on non-company
hardware/configs.  Our users were routinely nuking the software VPN with the
latest internet download or AOL upgrade, etc.
     If you need an example config file I would be happy to send you one.

Jason Morris, Security Analyst
GRAYCARY. TECHNOLOGY'S LEGAL EDGE
Voice: 619.699.3574
jmorris at graycary.com