[vpn] VPN Client recommendations with SonicWALL Pro

Mark Wroblewski mwroblewski at inkware.com
Fri Jan 4 12:04:59 EST 2002

I currently utilize a SonicWALL Pro Firewall/VPN solution at my business. I
am interested in trying a new/better VPN client then the one SonicWALL
provides from their website, as I find it to be a little buggy, especially
with my users still running Windows98. The client will need to support IKE
IPSec keying. I run the client side software on mostly Windows 2000
professional machines. But there are a couple of Windows 98 as well as one
Win XP Pro client. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Warmest Regards,
Mark Wroblewski