[vpn] SonicWALL VPN/Win2k authentication problem

Dave mcse4dave at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 22:10:57 EDT 2002

Hi Mark,

""I'm receiving an error 'to the effect' that there
are no login servers
available ""
What is the exact error ?

Obviously you are getting through the SonicWALL Pro,
and I assume you can
then ping the server that is giving you the error?.

I assume you are logged in using your exact
username/password as the user
account on the server that is giving this error?
If you are using a different username/password , does
the server ask you for
a username/password ?
Does this account have proper permissions to access
this file?

Dave