wpa_supplicant DFS support

Pierre Svärd pierre.svard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:05:45 EST 2015

Hi, I meant wpa_supplicant on a station. I wasn't sure wpa_supplicant could
handle the case when an AP switches channel due to radar detection. There
should be a channel switch announcement from the AP. Perhaps it is handled
by the wi-fi card? Anyway I tested doing channel switching and it seems to
be working so I think this answered my question.

Thanks,
Pierre Svärd