How to kick a user based on NAI

khali singh khali3620 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:29:42 EDT 2014

Hi

I want to kick out some users on a particular realm while try and
authenticate others. This done on the basis of the NAI. For example
abc at example.com is allowed while xyz at example.com is not allowed to
authenticate.

I want to make this decision as early as possible, so I thought the
eap_method_init is the right place. But that does not seem to work. If I do
data->state=FAILURE and return NULL in the buildREquest then the
middleboxes such as freeRadius that proxy the request think I am dead and
stop forwarding even when abc at example.com tries to connect. How to overcome
this.

Thanks Jouni and the list for the very fast responses.
Khali