Peering/Pairing hostapd radius servers? Urgent help!!

khali singh khali3620 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 08:06:38 EST 2013

Hi
I have successfully managed to get my own hostapd radius server and
wpa_supplicant to work together and it works like a charm.

Now I wish to have 2 different hostapd radius servers that can talk to each
other and forward requests. So users from one domain are served by one
server and the other domain are served by the other server.

Meaning the servers might receive a request from any user and may respond
with local authentication or forward it to the other server based on the
domain/realm in the identity received.

I don't know which configuration files
hostapd.conf/hostapd.radius_clients/hostapd_eapuser need to be changed and
how?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all
Khali Singh