about the p2p_invite function test in wpas_0.7.2

万青松 wanqingsong_1983 at 126.com
Fri Feb 10 03:43:55 EST 2012

Hi,
I'm tring to do the test about WiFi-Direct function, and have done with p2p_find,p2p_connect etc.
But I meet a problem when do the p2p_invite function. The wpa_cli print "P2P-INVITATION-RESULT status=1" when I send invitation request frame. I have read some topics about this problem and it seems there should be a "P2P-PROV-DISC-PBC-REQ" shown at the wpa_cli, acturally there's nothing shown up. Why ?

Here is my command histroy:
p2p_device act as GO:
>p2p_group_add   // not persistent GO
>p2p_find
>p2p_peers
>p2p_invite group=wlan0 peer=[MAC_STRING]

In the wpas source code the "status=1" indicates that the current info is unavailable, do I need to provision first ?

Thanks.