[RFC] wpa_supplicant: set prev_sched_ssid only if needed

Spinadel, David david.spinadel at intel.com
Sun Dec 30 00:45:04 EST 2012

I'll send these patches again after fixing some technic problems with my network.

In this case, It just to avoid a bug:
1. You have < max_sched_scan_ssids networks, and you are starting sched scan.
2. You are adding a new network; the supplicant stops sched scan and starting a new one.
3. Since prev_sched_ssid is assigned, it tries to start sched scan from last scanned network, it scans only for the new one and drops other networks.
4. Since you added only one network, it won't set the timeout and will scan this one network forever.

Here I'm cleaning prev_sched_scan after every sched scan that riches the end of the list. In these cases, we don't have a reason to save this network if we already scanned the whole list.

David