[RFC] wpa_supplicant: set prev_sched_ssid only if needed

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Thu Dec 27 03:54:15 EST 2012

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 01:53:01PM +0000, Spinadel, David wrote:
> This one is buggy. Better way is just to add the
> if (!ssid)
> wpa_s->prev_sched_ssid = NULL;
> Before the return, I think. Any suggestions?

I'm not completely sure I've understood what this is trying to do.
Anyway, since none of the patches sent so far apply cleanly or have some
identified issues and this one here is not clear enough to handle
manually, I'm dropping these patches for now. If there is a change
needed here, please post a more complete patch and ideally with a
comment describing why prev_sched_ssid is cleared.