D-Bus interface

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 13:08:30 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 17:34 +0100, André Prata wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Dan,
>

> Is there any project or examples you would you recommend as a
> reference on how to configure and control wpa_supplicant (much like
> networkmanager), other than wpa_supplicant itself and networkmanager?

There are some python examples in wpa_supplicant/examples, so if you're
able to translate python to what you need that would work, otherwise
you'll need to do code inspection.  I suppose we could actually make the
introspection data more verbose and generate docs off that, but that
would require running the built copy of the supplicant at build time
which isn't very compatible, especially with cross compiling.

Dan