Authentication with a bridge

IMS ims77.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:48:22 EDT 2011

Hello,
I'm trying to configure an Ubuntu server with 2 wired interfaces set as a
bridge and I want a radius authentication on each interfaces.

I'm able to set my configuration files to have a bridge between the 2
interfaces without authentication.
I'm able to set my configuration files to have an authentication on each
interfaces but without the bridge.
I don't know how to configure my files to have both authentication and
bridge !
Can someone help me ?

I give you my /etc/network/interface not working :
*# loopback interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
# network interface
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet manual

auto eth1
iface eth1 inet manual

auto br0
iface br0 inet dhcp
bridge_ports eth0 eth1

wpa-iface eth0  #*How to add eth1 ? If I add a new line it's not working
*wpa-bridge br0
wpa-driver wired
wpa-conf /etc/wpa_supplicant/wired.conf*

The wired.conf file for information :
*ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=0
ap_scan=0
#On configure la re-authentification rapide pour protocoles EAP
#fast_reauth=1

network={
        ssid="lan"
        key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
        eapol_flags=0
        eap=MD5
        identity="labo"
        password="test"
}*

With this configuration, it's working if my interface eth0 is connected, but
it's not working if it's eth1 which is connected.
Could you tell me what I need to add in my configuration file ?

Thanks for your help.

Sebastien.