Android proposal (Android.mk) - to be compilant with hostap directory structure - current build fail.

Simon mengxipeng at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:18:03 EDT 2011

I've compiled wpa_supplicant  on android platform successfully.
I only wrote a Android.mk in the wpa_supplicant subdirectory to
compile the wpa_supplicant and wpa_cli.
I think my Android.mk is not very good, because i do not using macros.
anyway i can run the wpa_supplicant and wpa_cli on my android box.

Meng Xipeng
Software Engineer
moore chip Technology
Mobile:+86-1353-785-3751