how to implement the concurrent operation

Simon mengxipeng at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:04:10 EST 2011

Hello experts:

I'm doing some experiences with newest wpa_supplicant,
I wonder  how could I implement a p2p concurrent device
I read the p2p spec,  it say " the concurrent operation requires a
device to support multiple mac entities ", my wlan ic is the AR928x,
is this such device? could i implement a p2p device with this ic?

the spec also say, a p2p concurrent device should implement 2 virtual
mac entities over one phy entity,    but  it does not introduce how to
make it . could you  give me some link or tutorial or commands to help
me to make it .

thank you in advance.

simon