can't unistall the previous compat-wireless-2011-07-28

12 wupengzhan110 at 126.com
Wed Aug 3 11:02:21 EDT 2011

I have installed the latest compat-wireless-2011-07-28,but there is something wrong in my distro, so I want to unistall it and test the old compat-wireless,bute when I execute the command "sudo make uinstall"  in the compat-wireless-2011-07-28 directory where I have execute "make "and "sudo make install",it reported the following message:"make: *** No rule to make target `uinstall'.  Stop."  what i shoud do .