Suport to DWL-520 Rev. E1

Rafael Pulchinelli pulchinelli at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:01:31 EDT 2010

Hi all!!!

I wrote a message asking/showing my problems with this card, but i think the moderator didn't read or don't authorized, cause its too many big with all messages from kernel and others...

Can someone tell me if the support for this card are discontinued??? (Ubuntu 10.04 - Generic Kernels and 2.6.34.1)

I've been tried for weeks, and haven't sucess to load up this card (but in older versions i have success for years, this same card works flawlessly in WindowsXP on the same machine).

If theres a moderator reading this, pls authorize my msg on this list, maybe theres a good soul that would help me just reading the other message...

Thanks!!

Rafael Pulchinelli