Problems with EAP-TLS

Christian Scheid cxscheid at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:51:56 EST 2009

Hi Jouni, thanks for your email.

The authentication method used is EAP-TLS. The Authentication Server is AAA.
I'm pretty sure that the server works correctly because I have the EAP-TLS
process working with an earlier version of the wpa_supplicant.

Attached please find a more detailed trace with hex dumps of the
received/sent packets. It looks to me that the supplicant is responding to
id 4 but the server keeps resending the last id. Not sure why. Could it be a
timing issue?

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

dutch