wpa association issue

linux newbie linux.newbie79 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 01:44:54 EDT 2009

Hi Matthieu,

I was building the airo driver not as seperate module and when I statically
set the wpa_enabled variable to non-zero, WPA PSK is working fine :-).

* Aim for me is to set the driver to wpa or wep based on wpa_supplicant
configuration file info.
* I believe wpa and wep cannot exists simultaneously(correct me if I am
wrong).
* I prefer to use some ioctl calls from wpa_supplicant to driver to enable
wpa or wep.

Can you please share your thought in this?

Thanks in Advance