Unable to connect using wpa_supplicant, blacklisted

Michael Kurecka wpi.hostapd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:36:41 EDT 2009

I've been unable to get wpa_supplicant working and was hoping someone could
help me figure out why. It seems that the AP is being blacklisted because of
an authentication timeout, but I'm not sure why it isn't authenticating. The
wpa_supplicant is being run on the Linux OS and ARM processor with Madwifi
driver. The debug file is attached and my configuration settings are:

I've been unable to get wpa_supplicant working and was hoping someone
could help me figure out why. It seems that the AP is being
blacklisted because of an authentication timeout, but I'm not sure why
it isn't authenticating. The wpa_supplicant is being run on the Linux
OS and ARM processor with Madwifi driver. The debug file is attached
and my configuration settings are:

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
eapol_version=1
ap_scan=1
network={
        ssid="OSD"
        proto=RSN
        key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
        pairwise=CCMP
        group=CCMP
        psk=89fb26ce3a13fbbf6e710cccda746025628c5dfe7fea629de87d3e91a7b7e9fb

   priority=2
}