How can I set WPS IE in 802.11 management frame with NDIS driver ?

이영신 youngsinlee at lge.com
Tue Jan 20 05:35:28 EST 2009

Hi.

It seems that there are no suitable OIDs to set WPS IEs in management frames in NDIS specification of 802.11 wireless LAN objects.  Is it right ?

Even it is true, I've found another way to do this. Some codes founded in googling uses the following objects to encode the WPS IE. However, I do not find further information. Do you know the following objects ?
 - 'oidencap.h'
 -  'ir_setinformation' and 'ir_queryinformation'

Thanks.
/Youngsin.