wpa_supplicant-0.6.7 on win32 does not create its IBSS network

이영신 youngsinlee at lge.com
Mon Jan 19 06:07:54 EST 2009

Hi.

Could you help me to solve this problem ?

I tried this problem using two lan cards
 - Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless Adapter (Microsoft's Packet Scheduler)
 - Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN (Microsoft's Packet Scheduler)

With these two cards, I can connect if the IBSS network are already there. However, wpa_supplicant-0.6.7 still can not create its IBSS network. Why NDIS driver does not generate the NDIS association event if it can not find its configured ssid ?

The following is my configuration for this test.

network={
 ssid="adhoc_test"
 mode=0
 frequency=2412