802.1x supplicant for Solaris sparc hosts?

John Tabasz (jtabasz) jtabasz at cisco.com
Wed Apr 1 17:50:33 EDT 2009

It looks like OpenSolaris itself can be built for sparc platforms, but
the documentation in the wpa_supplicant package specifies linux, FreeBSD
or windows only are supported. I tried to compile and don't get very far
before it bombs out with "make: *** [../src/crypto/tls_openssl.o] Error
1"
The make gets past a ton of tls_openssl.c lines, but the first
tls_openssl.o line it sees makes the process die.
Any ideas?

I made sure that my LD_LIB_PATH includes ssl libraries that were on the
system already.

Thanks for responding,

John