Bugfix: engine in EAP-TTLS phase2

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Fri Nov 7 05:23:52 EST 2008


Hi Jouni,

I fixed the engine issue in phase2 of EAP-TTLS. The problem was that you
only defined one engine variable, which was read already in phase1. I
defined some new variables:

engine2
engine2_id
pin2

and added support to read those in phase2 wheres all the engine
variables without number are only read in phase1. That solved it and I
am now able to use an engine also in EAP-TTLS phase2. Unfortunatly I am
not able to provide a patch since I changed more things in order to
integrate the TPM engine, but I uploaded the files I changed for this fix:

http://diuf.unifr.ch/people/latzec/0.6.4-fix-engine-phase2.tar.gz

 So, in order to apply the "patch", download the files, copy them to the
right place (see README) and recompile wpa_supplicant.

Cheers
Carolin


More information about the HostAP mailing list