wpa_supplicant v0.6.3 loses connection, then reconnects to a different AP

David Ehrmann ehrmann at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:40:43 EDT 2008

I just noticed this in dmesg:

ndiswrapper (get_encryption_capa:1273): unknown auth_mode: 100
ndiswrapper (get_encryption_capa:1273): unknown auth_mode: 100
ndiswrapper (get_encryption_capa:1273): unknown auth_mode: 101
ndiswrapper (get_encryption_capa:1273): unknown auth_mode: 101
wlan0: encryption modes supported: WEP; TKIP with WPA, WPA2, WPA2PSK;
AES/CCMP with WPA, WPA2, WPA2PSK

I think those are decimal, not hex, and they come up when either the
driver loads or wpa_supplicant starts.