Does wpa_supplicant work on Win98?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Wed Jul 9 12:43:42 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 11:29:45AM -0400, void at no.spam.com void at no.spam.com wrote:
> Will wpa_supplicant run on Windows 98?

I'm not sure.. I have heard some comments about wpa_supplicant on
Windows 98; some seemed to indicate that it may have worked, at least
with wired interface, others indicated some problems. I have not tested
this myself nor have I new information for the current wpa_supplicant
versions, so I would still categorize this as an open question. If you
end up testing this, I would be interested in hearing results from the
tests.